Payment Plan Policy
All charges for the current semester are to be paid by the end of the first week of the term. Payne has an alternative to the lump-sum payment of Seminary fees to help ease the burden of paying tuition costs all at once. In the event a student cannot pay his or her balance in full, a payment plan may be arranged with the Business Office.
Payment plans for students are available with the following stipulations:
· Plans must be worked out with the Business Office prior to the first day of the term and written confirmation must be in the student’s file.
· The Student’s account balance must be paid in full before the start of the next semester.
· A payment must be received by the Business Office before the student may begin classes.
· Registration for students with previous balances will be contingent on his/her payment plan.
· If a student fails to make a scheduled payment without prior written approval from the Business Office, he/she may be removed from his/her current classes.
· No Student will be able to graduate with a balance on his or her account.
For more information on the payment plan policy, call the Finance Office at 937-376-2946 x205.