The Payne Library Campaign was a great success and the Bishop Reverdy C. Ransom Library building was dedicated on May 8, 2009. The Payne Community including Board of Trustees; Faculty, Administration and Staff; Students; Payne Alumni; and Friend’s For Payne raised over $250.000 to support the Library campaign. The resources raised supported the physical development and the furniture, fixtures, and equipment needs of the facility. As a token of thanks Payne has installed two beautiful piano wood plaques in the library featuring name plates of all donors who gave $1000 or more towards the Library Campaign.
While Payne is finishing the installation of state-of-the-art technology in the library, we are still offering the opportunity of name recognition for all who give $1000 or more. For more information contact the Payne Development Office at (937) 376-2946 Ext. 230
Please consider sowing on Payne’s good ground!